|All my various work is displayed in here...PRESS "BROWSE" and enjoy...|
|SPREAD the love : TWEET me, FB, REDDIT PIN etc!!|
Open for all sorts of fan art commissions. MARVEL, DC, IMAGE, DREDD, Anime and more. ONLY 5 slot open. Ranging $30-$95+ price range. Special projects? I am open for that as well. Contact me at : email@example.com My Port : eisart.deviantart.com/gallery/
• Payment method is Paypal only; and USD only.
• Commissions can take up to 1-3 months. LET'S TALK. Obviously some projects take longer then others. Contracted gigs 2-4 weeks on average (depending if long term)
• I have all rights to refuse a commission if I believe I am unable to successfully execute it.
• 60% of payment is required before the requested art. You have the option to cut payments into 3 smaller ones if over $350
• NO refunds unless there is a valid/acceptable reason for it.
• Commissioners will pay for the Paypal transaction fee.
• Redo's - I will only do slight modification 1 time. Be precise in your description.• OC's with long complex description when everything need to be hit on the dime (likes to breath• anything else is pretty much a-go!!!
Step 1 - Read everything above specially the rules.
Step 2 - Fill up the form, titled here below:"Commission - (Your Username)"Step 3: Proceed to send a note through dA, and i'll either accept or decline your request, as well as discuss you project. price and extra charges if needed.
• Paypal E-mail/Address:
• Type of Commission: (Marvel Fanart, Half Body, Fullbody)
• How Many Characters You'd Like:
• Image References:
• Short Description of Character(s):
• Additional Information: (Poses, expressions, specifics, etc.)
Step 4: You will send complete payment through paypal address provided.
Step 5: If asked, i'll show WIPs, and keep you updated on your commission.
Step 6: To finalize the process, i'll attach the finished commission through a note.
Hmmm, just realized I had this option.... will provide some juicy stuff about myself soon...|
Current Residence: Erie, PA
deviantWEAR sizing preference: small
Print preference: Large
Favorite genre of music: ROCK, METAL, anything 80\'s, Industrial, Progressive Rock, Motion Picture Scores
Favorite photographer: ONYX
Favorite style of art: Sequential, sculpture, costume design, mask making
Wallpaper of choice: The decrepit gnarly kind you see in horror films
Favorite cartoon character: CHOPPER from Bionic Six...I am old school fellas...oooldd skool